Our Heritage

Built for Dr Samual Peacock by architect Robert Haddon in 1900-1903, this remarkable heritage listed two storey building was originally a corner house with two adjacent terrace houses and once used as a 16 room hospital soley for women. Designed during the art nouveau movement, this stately dwelling still features a corner turret, cantilever balconettes, curved wrought iron balustrades and an impressive grand entrance with decorative timber staircase.

Today, the building has been lovingly renovated into 38 modern soundproof professional suites available to lease to practitioner and therapists from hourly, part-time and full time bookings